Before I tried my diet plan, I really love to eat lamb chops. They are not only tender but they’re also flavorful and healthy as well.
But my diet plan is a little bit strict so I do not have the luxury to eat lamb chops… Or so I thought.
Today, we are going to talk about an amazing hCG diet lamb chops recipe. Take note that this recipe is only applicable for people who are on phase 3 of the hCG diet.
For those of you who do not know, in phase 3 of the hCG diet, you can now actually increase your calorie intake to 800 to 1200 calories depending on your diet plan. You must consult with your hCG dietitian about the calorie count for phase 3.
Anyway, if you love lamp chops and you’re on the hCG diet, then I am happy to share this recipe with you. So, without further ado, here are all the ingredients that you will need to cook the hCG Diet Lamb Chops:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 8 (4 oz) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- The first thing you need to do is prepare the marinade. To do that, mix the lemon juice, oregano, olive oil and garlic in a large zip lock bag. Zip lock bags are amazing because they are very inexpensive and you can pretty much use it for whatever cooking purposes (in this instance, we use it to make our marinade which is really quick and easy with a zip lock bag).
- Next, open the zip lock bag and put the lamb chops inside. Let it marinate for 20-25 minutes. But, if you really want to have an orgasmic eating experience, let it marinate overnight.
- Get a non-stick pan and then lightly spray it using the cooking spray.
- Cook the lamb over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes depending on your preference. Don’t forget to season with salt to taste. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Lamb Chops is amazingly tasty and delicious. Not only that but this recipe is guaranteed to be healthy and flavorful, even when you’re on the hCG diet.
I am always convinced that whatever diet plan you’re following that the flavor of the food should not be compromised. Yes, you can alter the actual serving of the food, but the flavor should still be there.
If you haven’t eaten lamb chops before, I highly suggest that you do. If cooked properly, lamb chops will literally melt in your mouth. And, if you follow this recipe to the tee, I assure you that you will thank me for sharing this recipe.
Don’t forget after eating this scrumptious meal that you need to use hCG diet products for best results. Lose weight and eat healthy and delicious meals, that is the premise of the hCG diet.